- 1 whole Baby Snapper
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper for Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 whole lemon (medium)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
- 2 stalks of Spring onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh Mint (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh Thyme (chopped)
- With a sharp knife, make 2-3 incisions diagonally across the body of the snapper – complete this on each side
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, rub it evenly all over the fish and into the incisions.
- Sprinkle the oregano and place 1 crushed clove of garlic over the fish and repeat by rubbing it all over the fish and into the incisions
- Thinly slice half of the lemon into half-moons and place inside the cavity of the snapper.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the fish and rub in evenly
- In a separate bowl combine, the juice of the remaining lemon, remaining olive oil, the other clove of garlic, dill, mint, spring onion and parsley and stir. Place aside
- Place the prepped snapper on the hot grill, avoid moving the fish and allow It to cook on each side for about 6-8 mins.
- Once the snapper is cooked evenly on both sides place on a serving platter and spoon the combined ingredients over the fish.
Whole Baby Snapper
Snapper Small is the perfect size fish for one two. The fish has a firm, moist and extremely clean meat. Individually roast or BBQ these beautiful flavoursome fish and let the family eat like they are in the mediterranean.
+ Delivered to you fresh
+ The fixed price of your fish is based on gross weight (whole fish)
+ Each fish have a minimum gross weight of 600g
+ if the fish exceeds the minimum weight there will not be an extra charge
+ Each fish will be scaled and fitted for your convenience
+ Origin: VIctoria & Tasmania