- Scallops 500g
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 gloves of garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parlsey
- Thaw out scallops and thoroughly pat dry
- Heat oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Heat test a scallop by placing one in the pan (it should sizzle if ready).
- Add the scallops in a single layer of the pan, avoid overcrowding (batch cook if needed)
- Season scallops with salt and pepper, and pan fry for 2-3 minutes on each side. Ensure that golden crust has formed on each side.
- Remove from pan and transfer to a dish
- Add butter to the pan, and add the garlic. Cook until fragrant
- Pour in white wine and bring to the simmer or until half the wine has reduced. Add the thyme and lemon and return the scallops back to the pan and stir through to warm and coat the scallops (careful not to have too much heat and overcook the scallops)
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Scallop Meat is such a versatile seafood and can be used in so many different ways. This premium scallop with the roe on is provides for the highest quality in flavour.
+ Between 25 to 35 pieces per 0.5 kg packet
+ Delivered to you frozen
+ Delivered with the roe on
+ Delivered in 0.5 kg crivac packet
+ Origin: Bass Straight