- 1 kg Prawn cutlets
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 115g butter
- Flat Parsley chopped for garnish
- Over medium to high heat melt butter and garlic in a saucepan, cook until fragrant.
- Add the flour and stir through for 2 minutes until mixture begins to bubble and remove from heat
- Whilst off the heat, gradually add cream, chicken stock and wine to the saucepan and whisk until mixture is smooth
- Place saucepan back on the heat and stir until it boils and thickens
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add prawns to the saucepan and toss through ensuring to coat them evenly.
- Put heat low to simmer and stir prawns until they have cooked right through (they usually turn a nice orange colour)
- Garnish with flat parsley
Green Prawn Cutlets
These Australian Prawn Cutlets have a firm texture, with a flavoursome bite and clean finish. Try marinating the prawns beforehand for a boost in flavour. They are perfect to throw through a stir fry, pasta or a garlic prawn dish. These prawns are a family favourite in most Aussie households.
+ Between 30-40 pieces per kg
+ Delivered to you frozen
+ Shelled & head off tail on
+ Origin: Queensland