- 1 kg Black Mussels
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion Chopped
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- In a pot over medium heat melt butter and add onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes until onion has slightly browned fragrant.
- Add garlic, combine and cook for 1 minute
- Add diced tomatoes, wine, basil and parsley. Stir until combined and bring to the simmer.
- Add mussels to the pot, season with salt and pepper, stir until combined. Place lid on pot and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes
- Serve with toasted sourdough
Black Mussels coming from either South Australia or Tasmania are the leaders in both flavour and condition when it comes to this product. They have a plump body with an unsurpassed flavour. The options are endless, whether you steam your shellfish in a white wine or a fresh chilli and sugo sauce, they are sure to produce a huge amount of flavour.
+ Between 20-25 pieces per bag
+ Delivered to you fresh and closed
+ De-bearded and cleaned in a crivac 1kg bag
+ Origin: Southern regions of Australia