- 5 portions of salmon (roughly 1kg)
- 2 tablespoons flat parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon (for the lemon juice)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill (chopped)
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 lemon cut into rings (5 rings)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced)
- On a oven baked tray place a sheet of aluminium foil and then place a sheet of baking paper on top
- In a bowl combine parsley, garlic, oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and dill
- Once combined place salmon fillets in the bowl and mix with ingredients.
- Place salmon pieces on the oven bake tray and fold the sides up of the aluminium foil to cover the sides of the salmon. (the salmon wont be completely covered, but it creates a barrier for the juices that are captured to cook the salmon from the bottom)
- Season with salt and pepper and poor any remaining marinade over the salmon pieces
- Place a lemon ring on each piece of salmon, and place tray in the oven
- Cook Salmon for 10-15 minutes in the oven, keep an eye on it so as to not overcook the fish.
These are the finest Australian Salmon Fillets in the market. All Tasmanian salmon is completely sustainable and all salmon is sashimi grade. Salmon is one of the healthiest meals you can prepare, full of essential oils and omega 3’s. These fillets are perfect to BBQ or grill, or steam the salmon to achieve a really healthy dish. Marinate these fillets to really pull out some incredible flavours.
+ Delivered to you fresh
+ Delivered to you skin off or skin on please elect from the option below
+ Each portion is between 180g to 220g
+ Origin: Tasmania